Czech Republic, Poland, and United Kingdom citizens do not require a Turkey visa, but Indian and Bangladeshi citizens do require a Turkey visa.
For additional information: https://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
Indian and Bangladeshi Citizens;
Diplomatic passport holders are exempt from visas. Ordinary, Special, and Service passport holders are required to have a visa to enter Turkey. If you are a valid Schengen member or you have a USA, UK, or Ireland visa (e-visas are not accepted), or a Schengen country’s residence permit, e-visa is enough.
If you are in the e-visa category;
1. https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/ enter this website, choose India / Bangladesh, and your passport type.
2. On the date of arrival page, choose the date as a few days earlier than your arrival.
3. On the prerequisites page, confirm all of the requirements.
4. On the personal information page, enter your information, and press “Add a New Person”, if you want to add more people’s information you can continue and enter their data. When you finish, press “Save and Continue”.
5. After you save and continue, you will get a mail which is valid for only 1 hour. Press approve.
6. You will be directed to the payment page, the visa is $44.50 including taxes. You have to pay this in 48 hours after you press approve, otherwise, your application will be canceled. When you do the payment successfully, your application is completed.
If you are not in the e-visa category;
You have to apply to your country’s authorized Turkish Visa agency.
India’s Turkish Visa agency is “Gateway Management Logistics Inc”, other agencies are not authorized. There are a total of 16 offices in different cities, you have to apply to the closest one.
For more information: https://gatewayglobe.com/tr/india/offices
On this website, there are the addresses and phone numbers of those offices. Please open the website and look for your city or the closest city to you.
For Required Documents: https://gatewayglobe.com/en/india/touristic-visa
The required documents are changing city to city, therefore be sure that you are looking to the right list.
For Processing Time: https://gatewayglobe.com/en/india/visa-processing-time
The Visa Application Form: https://gatewayglobe.com/public/files/Visa-Application-form.pdf
India’s Turkish Visa agency is “Reired International”, other agencies are not authorized. There is only one office in Bangladesh, you have to apply to this one, because unfortunately there is no other way.
For more information: http://www.reiredint.com/appointment
On this website, there is the address and phone number of the Dakka Office. If you are going to apply individually you don’t need to make an appointment; however, if you are going to apply as a group, you have to make an appointment. You can call the number which is on the website and get the knowledge of the necessary documents.